4g data card for windows 10

xxx90100

[OP]
Jul 19, 2017
So no body helped me in last query. So I have decided to upgrade my earlier data card (dlink dwp 157) as its given me various problems on windows 10 though it was working fine on windows 8.1. So can anyone recommend me a good data card with 4g capability that can support bsnl Vodafone and jio sim and doesn't give problem on windows 10( I can't go back to windows 8.1 as I have kabylake processor in my desktop).

sameer.kool23

Feb 25, 2015
Try huawei wifi datacard. They are web based configuration so no matter which OS you are using. Currently I am using AirTel (Manufacturer-huawei) unlocked wifi router which works good on windows 7/10 and supports all 4G/3G/2G sims. I tried Airtel/Vodafone/Jio 4G sims so I am pretty sure it is good with them.

Reactions: vishalrao

vishalrao

The Global Village Idiot
Regulars
Jan 21, 2005
Pune
@sameer.kool23 which model unlocked router are you using? is it the big sized CPE model B310s-927 or similar variant? Where did you procure it from and for what cost?

Can you advise how I can get it unlocked (I have 2 of these Airtel-locked with me!!!) somewhere locally in Pune itself for a reasonable cost?

I have read the online procedure where you solder/attach some USB wiring to do the unlocking but I am too scared and clumsy to do it myself :biggrin: