Portability issues

• Thread starter Thread starter Rohit. K07
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 1,401
ISP
JIO
I hope i am posting this on a right thread!
So a week back i opted to port out from Airtel to JIO.
PORT ing was successful completed three days back but i am facing some issues.
Airtel users are unable to call and message. I can call them but they are getting error message. The error message what they are getting is '' no circuit channel available '' Rest all service providers can call me and vice versa.
I went to JIO gallery yesterday and they said there is no issues from their side. Its Airtel problem.
Anyone can advice me what needs to be done. I am really stuck up.

Thanks in advance

yes Airtel issue. mostly airtel registry not updated properly to show the current state of your number
Drop a mail to Airtel CC/nodal office and complain to pgportal

I guess is not under their purview Airtel
If you read, it clearly mentions on the site:

"Public Grievances pertaining to identified issues in respect of 20 Central Government Organisations (for list click here) are being handled by Directorate of Public Grievances (DPG), Cabinet Secretariat. If your Grievance falls under the purview of Directorate of Public Grievances, Cabinet Secretariat, please click here to lodge your Grievance."
I apologies if I am wrong

Tweet to Airtel presence.

IMO these errors are created intently to show problems in Jio.

I guess is not under their purview Airtel
If you read, it clearly mentions on the site:

"Public Grievances pertaining to identified issues in respect of 20 Central Government Organisations (for list click here) are being handled by Directorate of Public Grievances (DPG), Cabinet Secretariat. If your Grievance falls under the purview of Directorate of Public Grievances, Cabinet Secretariat, please click here to lodge your Grievance."
I apologies if I am wrong

You can still file it.
do it under Department of telecom, mention your service provider.
Those guys will forward it to Airtel

and when complains comes from DOT...This people action them quickly

You complain to DOT. DoT forwards it to Airtel. And Airtel follows it with you. I never complained about Airtel to PGPortal. But it sort of worked for me with Reliance Broadband.

Small update! The issue still exist!

As you guys suggested I lodged a complaint on Pgportal.gov.in. The complaint has been forwarded to Reliance from Department of Telecommunications.

I wonder why they forwarded it to Reliance and not Airtel.

Secondly, I also shot a mail to airtel nodal officer Mumbai. But they simply said that the no. Is not listed on their portal and they can't help.

That's really disappointing...