Reliance JIO Queued Plans before Summer Surprise Offer?

SVK

twitter.com/svknet
ISP
Jio Fiber, Airtel 5G
Before JIO announced SSO, I had recharged by Rs. 149 to get 2GB for 28 days. I had also done Prime membership recharge of Rs. 99.
Later when SSO was announced, I recharged with Rs. 309. After SSO was activated, I could see Rs. 149 plan in my queue for few days. Later I stopped looking in MyJIO app. But now when I am checking, I couldnt see Rs. 149 plan in my queue. There are no plans in queue as well as no information regarding recharge history.
So I wanted to know whether anybody else could see Queued plans those were added to account before subscribing to SSO?

check under "statement"

Checked. It says no information available right now, check after sometime. But this is displayed for 1-2 weeks now.

Don't worry. It's there, just not visible. I had the same query and I contacted them via Live chat under MyJio app. They said whatever recharges I had done is visible on their backend.

Lets see. My SSO expires on 20 July. So I would know what happen on 21st as I have not done any other recharge now.

From today I am automatically on Rs 149 3 GB plan. Need to see how many days this 3 GB lasts so I can select plan accordingly.
Although with habit of YouTube I think 1 GB/day is needed...

What?? SSO was supposed to be 3 months + 1 month FREE.

So I thought even if SSO was over there was additional 1 month remaining.

if you have recharged with 149 before doing 303 recharge you will get 149 plan in queue this month and 303 plan next month

I recharged 303, 303, 99 before 15th April. My 3 months free offer ended on 19th July and now on 303 plan valid till 16th Aug. Another 303 is upcoming plan. Is it normal ? or Am I getting twice 28 days validity for 303 voucher ?

First 303 was SSO recharge & is valid for 3+1= 4 months i.e. August. Then the second 303 will kick in.

After free period was about to end I recharged with ₹149. But after SSO was announced I recharged with ₹303. My SSO was activated first from 20 March and ended on 20 July. Then queued 149 plan got activated.