What is your CIBIL Score? How to increase it?

• Thread starter Thread starter raj2007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 1,747

you can get a detailed one free from bankbazaar.

best way to increase get few credit cards.

The one from Bankbazaar is not a CIBIL score. It is a score from a different CIBIL type organisation called 'Experian Credit Information Company of India Pvt Ltd'.

you can get a detailed one free from bankbazaar.

best way to increase get few credit cards.
Your report of 869 is from which credit score firm?

Because the genuine credit score is from two companies only. CIBIL and Experian.

Majorly, CIBIL is most prominent in India.

I'm taking CIBIL Reports quarterly since years.

Just got the info
"Your Credit Score is computed by Credit Information Companies. There are four companies in Indian which do the job– CIBIL TransUnion, Experian, Equifax and High Mark"

So hereafter we should call the score as Credit Score and not by the company name added to it😉
Anyways CIBIL is the topmost company where banks get a full credit history of Indians

Don't consider Bank Bazar or any other stupid company's credit score as score.

Only CIBIL and Experian matters in banks.

Majorly CIBIL with 750+ is most imp. since CIBIL keeps record of every finance institute.. Experian is secondary.

If you check your CIBIL report perfectly, you would see each credit requests made by bank for you with date and credit amount they have checked with.

So cibil is must.

Checking cibil shows good customer and shows your curiosity for good cibil updation which is good sign.

I've checked my report in detail. Found out that 6/10 Gold loan taken btw 2013-2015 is still active and not closed.
But there are some late payments on that loans.
Should i raise a dispute for not closing my loan a/c?
Or leave it as it is as i'm feared of losing my Credit Score?

@raj2007 Are you talking about CIBIL?

Tell your case clearly. I know the half part of your concern based on your message. Write, What's wrong and what's right.