Sify broadband dialer 2.8

• Thread starter Thread starter krish_88
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 40
  • Views Views 13,696
Originally posted by NeO@Jul 26 2005, 04:31 PM
one of the feature i found out is that if u change ur ip frm the original ip u cant ping ur gateway 😱

plzzz confirm if im wrong or right B)
[snapback]18375[/snapback]
[/quote]

well neo

if u just change the last octet of ur ip u can ping ur gateway provided no ip clash occurs

and if u change other octets of ur ip to the u won't be able to ping ur ip

and still no change in bbclient here

They still are not going for good security."Default is all ports open"Where as it should be "Default all ports closed"A firewall with all ports open what is the use of itEven no change for me.Will someone go and teach them Memory management.plzzz

well, i've learnt one thing being with sify is that...they implement first, then find out the pros and cons of anything...

pc guard? a dumb guard. It is one of the worst software I have seen and that too from a company like satyam!! who Exports softwares 🙄 I pity those programmers! Cant they make it look decent? It looks like a real spyware from sify which well log a file in theire servers about our activities on net. 🤔 It is really not good looking guard. And what about the buzz? they have given a buzz directory in the sifybroadband with no link in startup menu or desktop. Another peice of hidden softwares or spyware? hahaha sify please grow to international standards pls.

well we would just have to live with sify's incompetanciesi am gonna make my bband.ini file read only and modify the update server address when it won't be able to find new version it won't force mei think it should work

well my local lan was down....no surprise there. Back on Sify after 3 days, client got updated to new.let me catch up on some news....no cable, newspaper, internet after that BS hell from the skies.....there is only water all over my place...people killing each other at Kurla station for food....crap.Mumbai is shit for a week long i guess.

Originally posted by NeO@Jul 26 2005, 04:31 PM
one of the feature i found out is that if u change ur ip frm the original ip u cant ping ur gateway 😱

plzzz confirm if im wrong or right B)
[snapback]18375[/snapback]
[/quote]

no that is not true. Change mac address too and you can ping the server.

Tushar Thanks for the info page.However the download link u provided is specific to ur SAm....and wont work elsewhere.My SAM isnt updated yet.....can u post the exe file of the Sify Broadband 2.8 dialer

Sify is nutz...one log file and one error file on the root directory of C:\, one on D:\What the hell, why can't they use their own F****** directory, which they create without giving us a choice???

Why are some guys so eager for 2.8 :lol: . Be patient, it will come to your SAM server soon. And obviously it's nothing to look forward to 😀