Reliance Jio seems to be temporarily offering more data and validity on prepaid plans right now

• Thread starter Thread starter ACKR
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 39
  • Views Views 7,909
CoZIy4C.png

Kya bakwas hai.

Did u guys see the 399 plan and 309 description. Who will pay 399 for the same benefits as 309 plan after the 1st recharge (84 days v/s 56 days) after 1st recharge expires both plans state 28 days validity in that document . Which is sheer dumbness

@varunc24 No, 399 Rs plan will give benefits for 84 days and its regular plan, so you can do multiple recharge of the same. Like if I recharge with 399 Rs. plans 4 times then I will be getting U/L access for 1 Year (3monthx4 Rexcharges), I confirmed it from CC.

I looked at the plan details on the Jio website. To me, it seems as though first time recharges of any value after July 11th will be getting the increased validity based on the recharges (56 days for 309, 84 days for 399 and so on) only for that first recharge and after that every plan will have the normal 28 days validity. (Atleast that is what the T&C seem to imply). Or in simple terms, the increased validity available on different plans is a one-time offer (ass of now) and any subsequent recharges will have the normal 28 days validity.

Looking to the Jio CC for answers is wasting your time because their answers seem to change every few days depending on what briefing they have been given. (I was told earlier by various CC members that all these new plans with higher validity will be available for multiple recharges through atleast Apr 2018 while now the T&C on the Jio website says only for 1st recharge). If that is not the case, then seriously why does Jio have to complicate things so much.

I do agree with what you say but it's confirmed that it's not FRC, It's regular recharge, 399 Rs from now on will give 84 Days till the expiry date of prime, of which the fate is undecided but you can go for 9 months recharge that is 3Recharge x 399Rs now after that fate of prime membership will decide the duration of plans.

Lesson to learn is not proceed with multiple recharges in Jio.
They keep changing tariff every 3 months is to keep with law TRAI 3 month promo law.

Better do one 399 recharge for now & then wait coz after three month another 3 month promo would be out maybe in ₹450 or ₹500.

399 is only available to prime users? it was not mentioned on the plan page when i last checked?