150 MB limit there or not !

• Thread starter Thread starter compuboy_r
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 4,814

compuboy_r

Hi!!I just download the whole Windows Longhorn apporx 850 MB that too from Bittorrnt and found that not even a single day of mine is deducted.Is it same with u all ??

well keep watching the date its gonna come down soon same thing happened to me and finally they stole away a whooping 10days off my account huh!!! UNLIMITED ACCOUNT :lol:OMG!!! ROFL!!!! 😀

10 days !!! woo hoo thats whopping eally for them 😛 Mine 2 days were gone once

well they are not robots u c.....one fine morning they will check the logs and c who all have crossed that limit. Then they will quietly change that expiry period of yours, if not, then download somethin that won't scream for RAM and other resources. 😀

U won't c the change right away. Its automated but takes time, prolly they run the deduction function once in 5 or 6 days.

it happened to me also i was downloading nonstop on my 96kbps pack when i checked my account balance few days ago 12 day were gone. :blink:

What is Longhorn and where did you download it from?

Originally posted by compuboy_r@Apr 30 2005, 06:33 PM
Hi!!

I just download the whole Windows Longhorn apporx 850 MB that too from Bittorrnt and found that not even a single day of mine is deducted.

Is it same with u all ??
[snapback]8640[/snapback]
[/quote]

i downloaded maximum 3 GB in one day... in morning speed was whopping 300 KB/s and i was soo happy that no money was deducted but after one day those bastards deduced 7 Bloody days! now that "unlimited internet" also now i m using LAN STEALTH no need to worry about download.. no limits 😀Its just cheating the cheaters 😀

Could you PM me the link for Lan Stealth..(P.S. I think thats allowed mods..?)Thanks..

Originally posted by justtj@May 1 2005, 04:59 PM
i downloaded maximum 3 GB in one day... in morning speed was whopping 300 KB/s and i was soo happy that no money was deducted but after one day those bastards deduced 7 Bloody days! now that "unlimited internet" also now i m using LAN STEALTH no need to worry about download.. no limits 😀

Its just cheating the cheaters 😀
[snapback]8681[/snapback]
[/quote]

And u think u will pass speed cap with it

That's right. All the incoming and outgoing data is counted at the Sify SAM server where it's recorded against the external IP that is assigned to us. How can an application local to our machine influence these loggings on the Sify SAM server? It wouldn't work on Sify I bet.