ACT Fibernet South Delhi Advice.

ISP
Airtel
I live in Saket, South Delhi and planning to switch to Act Fibernet Gold 75Mbps plan. So any users can tell their experience regarding stability of speed,uptime etc?
I currently have Airtel V-fiber 40Mbps plan, but I am facing throttling on Ubuntu torrent or any other torrent to 500-1000 KBps.
So please tell about the Torrent speed, how much time it takes to reach that as well.
Speedtest to a local Delhi server will be appreciated as well.

@vebk Please help if possible.

iam not from south delli but iamuseing actfibernet from Hyderabad but i can tellyou there is no thratiling intorrent and acording to your plan you will 7-8.5MBps speed wile downloading torrents

it is with al other isps as well airtel,bsnl,hathway but its verry bad in actfibernet this problem started when they started giving internel ip address E.G10.127.98.253 and natting with 124.123.3.114

other know how to provide solution ,

Airtel's ping is best, i get below 20 in any Asian server and below 50 in European valve servers.

ACT got lots of customer all of sudden they don't know how to handle. and since they making over their forecast they don't need to care about customers.