Amazon Fire Tv Stick with BSNL Broadband 675/- combo plan.

ISP
BSNL BROADBAND
i was planning to buy Amazon tv fire stick but i am little skeptical coz i am not sure how will be the streaming experience. I am currently on BB 675/- Combo Plan which gives me 4 Mbps speed upto 5GB and 2 Mbps beyond that (although currently they're giving flat 4 Mbps as promotional offer but that'll last only for this month). The website says that it requires a minimum speed of 4 Mbps but it didn't menytion that 4 Mbps is required for what quality (Good-Better-best) i am pretty much okay with better quality. so just wanted to know if anyone of you who has been using fire tv stick with a 2 Mbps connection to share your expeirence, it would be of immense help.

I'll just be using Hotstar, youtube, voot and Amazon Prime (though i am not a prime member yet) not interested in Neflix.

Kindly suggest whether i should go for it or not ? because i can't upgrade my plan nor there are any private isp available here so i am stuck with bsnl.

If videos run fine on your pc, they should run fine on your TV. Picture quality would depend upon availability of bandwidth.

But yeah. I can't simulate a 2mbps connection at my place to test so there is that. :-(

I think BSNL promo offer is for 3 months and with 2 Mbps u could easy watch 720p videos in computer with 60sec to 70sec already buffered ! . But you can't watch 720p at 60 fps !