Getting 4mbps on some Google services!

ISP
Connect Broadband / bee ash en L Broadband
I'm getting full blown 4mbps connection to Google Play music and YouTube Android App (Only on 360p ). Since i rely heavily on these services for my daily entertainment dose , it's a boon for me!

I've a network speed indicator on the status bar and it consistently shows 450-500KB/s, Anyone having similar experience? Please report!

Is it an issue?😛😛😛

It's a boon! It's a boon!

Anyone getting 4mbps on the above stated services or is it just my luck?

Yes, Yesterday I remember, Some BSNL users getting fup screen with Happy post fup browsing, Did you clicked that accidentally if yes then some people confirmed that you get charged for post fup full speed browsing. So do check about that.

I just got that same message 2 hours ago, i bet it has nothing to do with my situation because I've been getting 4mbps for 10 days now! Normal browsing and download speed is still 2mbps even on torrents!

EDIT: Holy shit, i'm getting 4mbps on Torrents now, will i get charged for this?

Last edited:
I don't think so. But I do think that they are checking if their servers can handle the 4mbps data post FUP, and have termed it as "Happy Browsing". Who knows, we might get a permanent post FUP plan of 4 mbps after this month. If that happens, I think that should be the killer.

P.S.- Getting 4.30 Mbps Down and Up on 675UL plan after FUP.