Data Transfer Measurement

nandu_n

[OP]
Jul 8, 2005
I got the connection 2 days back. I want to know how is the data transfer limit counted. Is it on the 1'st of every month or from the date of installation at the customer premises?If it is 1'st of every month then I can browse a lot since there are only 7 days left for this month to end. :D

coolbuddy_79

The Coolest One!!!
Regulars
Jan 30, 2005
it's on prorata basis...in other words, u don't have the whole 1 GB...get what i'm saying???

GAURAV7777

Regular
Regulars
Dec 15, 2004
i think we should simply for him1 gb is for a month thats 30 daysso divide 1GB by 30 and then multiply the figure u get above with number of days u have left in ur billing cycle since the connection got installedand figure u get is what u can use this month anything over that would get chargedis it simple enough :p

saurav_wow

Regulars
Aug 30, 2007
will the rental part be also calculated prorata??or do they take it in full...even if it is for seven days

sumeshms

Sep 3, 2007
will the rental part be also calculated prorata??

or do they take it in full...even if it is for seven days

No, you will have to pay only for seven days.
They calculate it also on usage basis

saurav_wow

Regulars
Aug 30, 2007
thanks sumeshms,,i saw your site about configuring the modem and the bsnl dangers and stupidities..thanks for the info..you could also include rental part also...

sumeshms

Sep 3, 2007
thanks sumeshms,,

i saw your site about configuring the modem and the bsnl dangers and stupidities..

thanks for the info..
you could also include rental part also...

ok. i have updated. thanks for your suggestion, saurav

saurav_wow

Regulars
Aug 30, 2007
i suppose i am not giving u a headache..1 more thing i would like to ask ..what about the modem rental(if modem is hired)..thanks