BSNL Broadband now offers 2 Mbps post-FUP speeds on all plans of Rs. 675 & above !

Why I am getting only getting 2 Mbps pre fup and 1 Mbps after fup ? . Can any one please help .
Base-HS-I-H-2MB-5GB-1MB-M.
Looks like you are on 545 plan. The new scheme is applicable for plan 675 and above.

Last edited:
No I check my bill it's BBG combo ULD 675 plan . I called customer care they told me to report the problem to BSNL exchange . When i asked about 2 Mbps after fup they said "they did not get any update about it !".

Last edited:
I think you need to go to the bsnl. If possible change plan to 675 or 680.

I am in chennai circle.checked with kalmandapam circle.They said they dont have any info updated regarding 2mbps speed increase.i changed to BBULD 680 plan.called to customer care they too don't have any info on this.whether anyone getting upgraded speed in chennai?.

Its a great move from bsnl.i enquired in bsnl office.employee said more new plans will be coming out from july 1st.

Someone please send this link to airtel = =
I am sure their response will be " 'Broadband' service ceases to exist after FUP limit is crossed. Speeds after FUP shall continue to remain 512 kbps" !!!! Airtel once famously suggested TRAI to allow post-FUP broadband speeds to be downgraded from 512 kbps to 64 kbps ! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I am in chennai circle.checked with kalmandapam circle.They said they dont have any info updated regarding 2mbps speed increase.i changed to BBULD 680 plan.called to customer care they too don't have any info on this.whether anyone getting upgraded speed in chennai?.
haha it shall be several weeks before they have any clue ! meanwhile you can enjoy the upgraded speeds with immediate effect ! be sure to restart your modem before checking the speed !

It will be good if they give 4mbps around 1000 8mbps 1200 without fup.if they give no one can beat bsnl or They can increase fup to 100gb for 900 rupees plans and 200gb fup for 1200 plans.