Hathway Broadband in your City

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 54
  • Views Views 77,925
Yes it is. I am also facing the same issues, Very worst customer service, they never lift the call after 10 PM,even lifted the call its getting blank tone. And no night services for internet , they block all the sites and no signal will be there after 9pm to 8am ,if signals are working then its getting frequent disconnections .And my connection is 256kbs unlimited , hardly i will get 7-8 kbs upload speed. Raised a complaint 10 days back no one turned my side to fix the issue.Total money paid for three months, so I am a scapegoat literally, They enjoying with my money and I am crying here, And they will never provide any call details for these. Can any one help us?Alert stock holders...If customers are not satisfied , big big companies are vanished in front of us, So Hathway will be added in the list , in future if they are not rectified themselves like better quality in internet service,customer care services and billing systems.finally guys don't go for Hathway until unless if they provided a chance to use and pay system will be introduced.

City MumbaiPlan Happy Way 512@ Rs660 pm(inclusive of taxes)Details 512 Kbps 24hrs Unlimited+ve Points Cheap,RARE Downtime-ve Points Customer Care Service is BAD,NO LAN,at this cost ppl are getting 1Mbps from ISP's like Fivenet that too 24hrs unlimited with LAN

Switched to Airtel 256 kbps unlimited this week.... Seems slightly better than Hathway .. But, I guess too early to judge
Airtel is far far better than Hathway. I have using Airtel for some time in Pune. If I compare it to 256 Kbps in Mumbai, it is pathetic. I am sticking with Hathway in Mumbai since I dont have any other alternatives. Opt for Airtel if you get choice.

---------- Post added at 12:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 AM ----------

Package: 256 Kbps, Unlimited
Cost per Month: ~750/-
Positive Points: None
Negative Points: slow download speed, poor customer service

I just read today on the forum that 512Kbps, Unlimited is available for 599/-. I really feel cheated. I am paying 750 for 256 Kbps. Worst ISP. Dont go for it unless you dont have any choice.

City Mumbai
Plan Happy Way 512@ Rs660 pm(inclusive of taxes)
Details 512 Kbps 24hrs Unlimited

+ve Points Cheap,RARE Downtime

-ve Points Customer Care Service is BAD,NO LAN,at this cost ppl are getting 1Mbps from ISP's like Fivenet that too 24hrs unlimited with LAN

Using the same as urs..

But I'll elaborate y its pathetic

City Mumbai
Details 512 Kbps 24hrs Unlimited ****AFTER 20GB OF DOWNLOAD IT CHANGES TO 256KBPS DUE TO SOME SHITTY FAIR USAGE POLICY..REALLY HATE THAT****

Positive Points: rare downtime(that's the only thing i can find)
Negative Points:slow download speed, poor customer service,NO LAN,expensive compared to many other broadband's( there are many more)

:huh:

do u get the speed as promised on TORRENTS SAY - 50-60 KBPS while downloading

also is the speed back to 512 after the monthly 20 gb limit

Using the same as urs..

But I'll elaborate y its pathetic

City Mumbai
Details 512 Kbps 24hrs Unlimited ****AFTER 20GB OF DOWNLOAD IT CHANGES TO 256KBPS DUE TO SOME SHITTY FAIR USAGE POLICY..REALLY HATE THAT****

Positive Points: rare downtime(that's the only thing i can find)
Negative Points:slow download speed, poor customer service,NO LAN,expensive compared to many other broadband's( there are many more)

:huh:

do u get the speed as promised on TORRENTS SAY - 50-60 KBPS while downloading

also is the speed back to 512 after the monthly 20 gb limit

Fck even after usage of one month the speed has not gone back to 512...It sucks...I guess 20gb is the limit once its over ur screwed for the rest of ur package

Fck even after usage of one month the speed has not gone back to 512...It sucks...I guess 20gb is the limit once its over ur screwed for the rest of ur package

did u ask the hathway people about the FUP. i had put this question in a separate thread about the limit of 20GB and i got a reply that its based on monthly basis.

pls check my other thread and also confirm with other members about this FUP.

I use 2GB per day :thumb:

20gb Is like 10day :tongue: he he

---------- Post added at 12:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 AM ----------

I'm using Same Plan and There Is No Fair Use Police :dance: enjoy !

I use 2GB per day :thumb:

20gb Is like 10day :tongue: he he

---------- Post added at 12:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 AM ----------

I'm using Same Plan and There Is No Fair Use Police :dance: enjoy !

how come no FUP for u. have u monitored ur speed after 20GB

I had called up the Customer care...they sed that the issue will be resolved..they have no idea abt the fair usuage policy...ive been following it up since 2 weeks

how come no Fair Usage Policy for u. have u monitored ur speed after 20GB

I'm Very Old Subscriber of Hathway , May Be Then Didn't applied Fair Usage police To old user :cool2:

U Can See Ma Download speed Down At speed test Result 😀

I'm Very Old Subscriber of Hathway , May Be Then Didn't applied Fair Usage police To old user :cool2:

I also am a old horse...using since 2005..
dunno but my speed is halved.

how come u are getting 77 Kbps on 512 speed is that on torrents or while browsing

how come u are getting 77 Kbps on 512 speed is that on torrents or while browsing

In torrent i get 60kb maximum ! and from website i get 70kbps :cool2:

Hathway is ok for torrent download !

It's OK OK in Pune. I got my connection within a week. Their modems can be iffy though. When the guy comes to install the modem, insist on seeing the google page before he leaves. He'l say that "it''ll start in a couple of hours", but mine didn't in 4 days. They finally changed the modem and it has worked fine since then. The customer service is quite decent, IMO. My plan is 512 kbps unlimited and I can reach 64KBPS sustained when I am downloading something big over http. Normally, it is ~30KBps while browsing.