Hathway Broadband in your City

Funkatronic

Casual Gentleman
Regulars
Jul 24, 2009
Pune
City: Pune
Package: SME Plan: 50Mbit till 30GB, 1Mbit post.
Cost per Month: 1100
Positive Points: Great speed, is pretty damn impressive when its working.
Negative Points: Goes down a bit too often for an SME Plan, customer service is terrible.

Using this at our office, good speeds, pretty solid when it works. The connection does go down twice a week though, and Hathway CC is probably the most terrible i've ever experienced (I use Airtel at home, so it's exactly the polar opposite of what i'm used to)
Thankfully we have a backup connection when Hathway gives hiccups. If they could reduce their random downtimes, they'd be VERY competitive here.

Aug 20, 2014
Hi,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please share your account number, we will get back to you.

Warm Regards,
Hathway Broadband

invader

Regulars
Nov 22, 2013
Delhi
This Hathway is full of shitty people. They just told me to wait another 10 days. Is this a joke that they are playing on the customers? I am going ahead and cancelling the cheque right way. Regret that I had wasted my time running for this shit.

I can well imagine what would have been my situation had I got the actual connection. People in North West Delhi, beware before applying for this bullshit called hathway.

I am staying with airtel broadband. Peace of mind and reliable along with the best customer service I have found till that.

johnxxx9

May 27, 2010
Hi,

Got a new Hathway connection in Basavanagudi, Bangalore today. The processing was swift (took 2 days from application to installation)

But, I was not at home while the modem was installed by the engineer. When I came back and tested the speed, I was getting only about 5Mbps as of now. 10% of the advertised speed. Then after some time 54Mbps. So lots of variance in speeds. I can live with it as long the lower limit is not below 5Mbps.

Account number - 1375279

invader

Regulars
Nov 22, 2013
Delhi
Speed is unstable. At night I get 512Kbps download and 4mbps upload speed. Though in the day it works good.

socrates

Retired
Regulars
Jan 29, 2007
@socrateszero
My neighbour who was probably MTNL’s first customer in early 2005 in my colony, dumped it & opted for Hathaway connection where he gets 50Mbps speed fr Rs 800/- whereas MTNL gives 4Mbps fr the same Dl limit, price & post FUP speed. He has checked his speed & he gets He gets 43.51Mbps dl & 4.51Mbps ul speed fr 800/- + tax. V tempted :p

Jul 29, 2016
City: Kolkata
Package: Fiber Stream 20 (20GB @ 10 Mbps, Unlimited @ 1 Mbps)
Cost per Month: Rs. 650 plus taxes (comes to Rs. 748 all inclusive)
Positive Points: Advertized speeds (8 - 10 Mbps for direct downloads and peering).
Negative Points: None so far.

General View: I just got it installed earlier this month and it hasn't even been two weeks. I'm kinda' nervous though, with all the negative reviews. I work online, so reliability is my number one requirement, even more than speed. Hopefully things will be alright, fingers crossed.

Here's my detailed review after using Hathway Broadband in Salt Lake, Kolkata for 10 days.

Last edited:

socrates

Retired
Regulars
Jan 29, 2007
@socrateszero
How is Hathway Broadband in Mahim - Dadar- Shivaji Park area? Any inputs of about your experience is welcome

Last edited: