CC Help....

ThEDeviANt

[OP]
Regulars
Jun 13, 2005
They have gone a lot of changes .They asked to me leave my phone no. and they said they will call me back in 24 hrs. 48 hrs. are over.No replyWhat does it mean? Coonection not fesible in my area

NeO

Regulars
Regulars
Dec 7, 2004
:lol: dude call them again they might have given u some complaint no. If not call them over and over again

Supreme

Regulars
Jan 27, 2005
Dont ever wait for their call.Whenever they promise to call they will never call, and write in their reports that the customer was not reachable.Just call and shout

GAURAV7777

Regular
Regulars
Dec 15, 2004
ya man they would never call u until ur pack is expiring just call them until u get ur complaint resolved

ThEDeviANt

[OP]
Regulars
Jun 13, 2005
:lol:
dude call them again they might have given u some complaint no. If not call them over and over again
[snapback]17944[/snapback]

Matrix Neo,
I have clearly said that now registration method is changed.Now
the system asks for our phone no. and says they will call back in 24 hrs and the
game is over.

coolbuddy_79

The Coolest One!!!
Regulars
Jan 30, 2005
for the last week or so, they're calling me constantly, asking me to renew my pack, even after my saying that i don't wanna renew it for the time being... :p

Supreme

Regulars
Jan 27, 2005
They wont stop calling you unless u say some f & a words.In my case the chap by himself renewed the pack even though i asked him not to do so.The next the person was at my house asking for money, and i was surprised.They just cross limits every time.

NeO

Regulars
Regulars
Dec 7, 2004
Matrix Neo,
I have clearly said that now registration method is changed.

[snapback]18018[/snapback]
wat changed .hey dude when u called them they might be busy or something like that and there answering machine must have started .and where u live if u live in mumbai then calll 1901338888