Wonder Woman 1984

Navjot Singh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Airtel
Wonder Woman 2 Is Set In America

“The story will take place in the U.S., which I think is right. She’s Wonder Woman. She’s got to come to America. It’s time.”

While an official announcement hasn’t been made, Wonder Woman 2 is something Warner Bros. will want to start work on shortly.

Jenkins hasn’t divulged too many other details for the sequel, which Zack Snyder recently revealed is in development. Indeed, as far as a plot goes, DCEU producer Charles Roven said last week that “nothing has been written” in terms of a script – although story ideas are surely swirling.

Attachments

• Wonder Woman 1984.webp
    Wonder Woman 1984.webp
    42.6 KB · Views: 434
Last edited by a moderator:
they do not even have the same director signed up for the sequel. and fans want the same director for it.

They are not stupid enough to bring any other director. Patty Jenkins is supposed to start negotiations with WB soon as per reports. She is more or less confirmed for the sequel.

This movie was okay. played out exactly like an marvel movie. totally predictable but enjoyed every second of it 🙂 but i dont get the cult following around it. SJWs rally around director like shes the next coming of jesus and I hated that

i think expectations from dc movies is so low today that a decent watchable flick got treated with utmost respect. it was hilarious tbh. villain was terrible as usual. almost felt like a satirical flick tbh. but at least it was watchable. but if i am to pick between this and the first ironman, i would still prefer the first ironman.

Last edited: