Google Pixel 2 - Google Pixel 2 XL

5.15 so pretty close. one of my cousins bought it on my recommendation as she was looking for a compact high performance model. she is happy with it.

Right, iPhone SE 2 is coming as well - So probably someone who does not mind the OS, but is more keen on size can probably consider that - But then knowing Apple it will probably launch at 40+ or even more
It'll launch SE 2 with iphone 7 front camera like it did with original SE which used iphone 6 front came even though iphone 6s and 7 were in the market . fuck apple and its cost cutting

One small thing I wish Google had done. Made gestures customizable. Squeeze can be used to initiate Google Assistant. I would love to connect it to camera. There are gestures for picking up the phone to see notifications. I would have loved if Pixel 2 allowed to turn off the ringtone on doing this. I loved this feature on Nokia 8. Nokia 8 also had a feature to take screenshots from the quick notification panel. I loved that as well.

if you have time and patience , here

5.15 so pretty close. one of my cousins bought it on my recommendation as she was looking for a compact high performance model. she is happy with it.
I was planning to buy it but it was too small for my hands 😀 different people different problems

actually i would love it if it would just let me lock the screen. pressing the power button to lock the phone is the most annoying thing on a shitty case. nova lets you set a gesture to lock the screen (but it has its own issues).

one option sends the display to sleep before locking in regularly.
second option uses advanced options and lock the screen in such a way that you have to use your security thing to unlock. fingerprint does not work.

can you point me to something? because based on how nova does it, it does not seem like something google allows out of the box.

i have ordered a ringke. reviews indicated that power button works well on it. waiting for it to be delivered. my current case is poorly designed.

i would probably end up using nova in the future. but for now, sticking with google pixel launcher with the search bar at the bottom. seems to do the job well. even evie got a major update this week. though haven't check it out for a while.