Planning to change to bsnl FTTH

• Thread starter Thread starter Idhayakani
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 4,536
ISP
No
i am using bsnl broadband for past 11 yrs in chennai royapuram area.i want to change to bsnl FTTH service.how to check the feasibilty? Whats the speedtest for bsnl ftth? Bsnl broadband upload speed is very less.what about the ftth upload speed.thanks in advance

"Bsnl broadband upload speed is very less.what about the ftth upload speed.thanks in advance". Thats the problem with all ADSL. The upload speed can be a maximum of around 1 mbps, even if the download speed for the technology can be upto 24 mbps (on VDSL).
Best bet for you to check feasibility is with your local exchange. However, where I am, I was told that they are not laying FTTH in places where there is an existing copper line connection.

Hi,

I am from Royapuram. Few months back, I enquired about the Fiber feasibility in kalmandapam exchange. Those old aunties sitting in the help desk refused to give individual connection. They confirmed a minimum of 10-15 conncetions in bulk will be given to a locality and not individually. Further, those aunties gave a recommendation to bring more people, if possible, to opt for fiber. I lashed at those bastards and moved to cheerinet. Never turning back since then...

Idhayakani
trammat

any Bsnl FTTH update in Royapuram ? they have added some cool new plans with Unlimited Free calls in FTTH Chennai

Ftth.png