Guide to Hathway's best plans at cheaper prices

^ Businesses doesn't make profits if they start selling their services for losses.

What you are saying is same as if Website/Blogs/Forums starts removing the Advertisement from their websites if they want users to not use Ad Blockers.

guess the talk took a tangent, well like most believe Internet is not a super secret society, rather it bases itself on information sharing, obviously there are limitation at times. This topic certainly does not fall in that category.

Anyhow to further update the offers are common and not selective, they are offfering as high as 3000/m (without asking) which is unrealistic to start, or is that the lurking competition? perhaps!

(did my member status level got changed since last login? perhaps! @Sushubh )

not sure,,, but a Newbie below the name was a surprise... been decades since...
you may pls just ignore if need to... grey cells might be working overtime..... or its just...

True.

Last edited by a moderator:
For Bangalore:

Rs/699 Retention Thunder 50Mbps Blr Per month 1000gb
Rs/2500 Retention Thunder 50Mbps Blr Per 3months+30days 1000gb every month
Rs/499 Retention Thunder 20Mbps
Blr Per month 1000gb every month
Rs/1776 Retention Thunder 20Mbps Blr Per 3months+30days 1000gb every month

Hathway is giving me 50Mbps Unlimited which will be upgraded to 100Mbps Fibre in Few months
And I have recieved messege "Pay for 12 Months Get 6 months free" So technically I'll be getting 100Mbps for Around 400Rs per month

Which city is that in? I'm in Bangalore and they literally just ran fibre to me. Someone needs to come around with the new modem though and I'm interested in what plans are offered over fibre.

So they upgraded me to 100/50 from 50/5 at no extra cost but I've yet to find out what plans they offer. I'll update when I do.
y7B1HK2.png