Guide to Hathway's best plans at cheaper prices

You can ask for this plan if they have Fiber in your area. Just ask the sales person for 80Mbps unlimited plan. Customer care doesn't know about this plan.

Does hathway charges for a demo plan. As i haven't made any request or payment for plan change/activation.

from couple of months i am using sitibroadband and haven't recharged hathway broadband since then.

But yesturday i received a notification on hathway android app regarding broadband plan change.

So what you guys suggest should i just keep using it till it works or should i send an mail to hathway billing department.

-- dead tinypic image removed --

From your pic i can see that they wrote your plan as "100Mbps DEMO TEST" so maybe they are testing higher speed plan.
Do they already provide 100Mbps in your area or is it first time ?

Yes they might be testing 100 mbps plan till now they were provding max speed of 50 mbps

Does hathway charges for a demo plan. As i haven't made any request or payment for plan change/activation.

from couple of months i am using sitibroadband and haven't recharged hathway broadband since then.

But yesturday i received a notification on hathway android app regarding broadband plan change.

So what you guys suggest should i just keep using it till it works or should i send an mail to hathway billing department.

Which area is that?

Any new plans for Bangalore? My connection is up for renewal at the end of this month but they're still insisting that 30Mbps truly unlimited for 3.5k/3 months is the best unlimited plan they have.

I have been getting messages that are offering 2 months free if I pay for 6 months. But I don't want to be locked in to Hathway for that long.

When they send you messages of newer plans do they not include a number for availing the offer?
If they have separate department/customer care for plans then it becomes difficult to avail retention offers because they become very adamant in giving those plans to existing customers. In that case i try trial & error, call them multiple times and hope that someone believes me that im really receiving those offers. If someone does then i quickly recharge and avail them.
Honestly i cannot help if people from bangalore who used to be hathway customer are not ready to share their retention plans. From delhi i have salaxzar who shares them so i post them here.
You can try telling them that you are receiving plan of 50Mbps unlimited for 3+1(one month free on three month payment) offer @2650. This plan was available in delhi last month maybe now too.