Guide to Hathway's best plans at cheaper prices

Can we use their GPON router with excitel fiber?
@RedskyITM
@ajgamer

^ I think you can but I am not sure, moreover, I am discontinuing with Excitel soon. Will share the whole story in my Excitel Thread (Link in Signature)

@RedskyITM I am talking about genexis GPON given by Hathway for excitel fiber
I am actually getting it for 600Rs from Olx
I could same that money for excitel fiber you know

Whats the best plan in mumbai for 50 mbps and at least 500 GB FUP?

If they are offering fiber in your area then their plans are as low as 50mbps unlimited at Rs399 and 100Mbps at 699 with 500gb.
If they are using docsis then you will get shit plans.

My plan is expiring on 28th Nov 2019 , i saw a banner in my area offering150 mbps @rs849 plus tax , 1000 gb fup. but the cc refuse to change my plan they are of the opinion that there is no such plan i called up the nodal officer, he put me on to the billing team same reply, i called the number on the advt they are willing to offer me the plan provided i take a new connection @849 . very strange, old customers are of no use, but for new customers all offers, have decided to cancel hathway broadband connection

They provide upto 100Mpbs for Ethernet(MEN) connections. However, they provide higher speeds on FTTH. If I am not wrong, Ethernet/MEN is EPON and can provide higher speeds. Not sure why they are limiting it only to 100Mbps. They even refuse to change the cable from cat5 to cat5e.

There is a Hathway retention plan on docsis..50mbps 1200gb fup for rs 606 per month including modem fee and taxes... Mumbai