Guide to Hathway's best plans at cheaper prices

netahoy

Aug 24, 2005
Saadi Dilli
Thanks, @Mr_mime, that helps.
@Adidam, in this internet economy no need to hide things, however complicate the situation gets making the info public. I am sure you can relate to many instances around you almost on a daily basis.

AgentX

The Secret Agent
Regulars
Dec 22, 2007
Chennai
As soon as Hathway sees this thread and feels that they are getting used this way. This won't work anymore.

Like Airtel Retention thing happened (where I helped a lot many of the members of this forum).
Really? Do you think Airtel stopped (or so you think they did) because you've been asking the members here to apply for disconnection?

I didn't want to jump into this thread but that point was actually really funny. it's not like its some super secret community - everyone deserves to know what works and what doesn't - one shouldn't expect the sun to shine on their command.

If I remember, there was a secret forum many years ago about VSNL speed trick? I don't remember much but there was 0 activity. I'm guessing people come here unregistered looking for info first and if we start to lock everything - you can guess what would happen to the traffic.

ajgamer

Regulars
Dec 28, 2014
@AgentX Since all of you are not able to understand what I meant and it hardly matters to me after all this. I don't give a shit anymore. I'll just wait when they take strict decision and stop giving the discounts.

Cheers to you mate.

AgentX

The Secret Agent
Regulars
Dec 22, 2007
Chennai
I'd be more happy if they make the discounted pricing permanent instead of offering special treatment to those who threaten.

ajgamer

Regulars
Dec 28, 2014
^ Businesses doesn't make profits if they start selling their services for losses.

What you are saying is same as if Website/Blogs/Forums starts removing the Advertisement from their websites if they want users to not use Ad Blockers.

netahoy

Aug 24, 2005
Saadi Dilli
guess the talk took a tangent, well like most believe Internet is not a super secret society, rather it bases itself on information sharing, obviously there are limitation at times. This topic certainly does not fall in that category.

Anyhow to further update the offers are common and not selective, they are offfering as high as 3000/m (without asking) which is unrealistic to start, or is that the lurking competition? perhaps!

(did my member status level got changed since last login? perhaps! @Sushubh )

netahoy

Aug 24, 2005
Saadi Dilli
not sure,,, but a Newbie below the name was a surprise... been decades since...
you may pls just ignore if need to... grey cells might be working overtime..... or its just...