1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

Guide to Hathway's best plans at cheaper prices

Discussion in 'Hathway Broadband' started by Mr_mime, Jun 5, 2017.

1. RedskyITM

RedskyITM Member
    Regulars

Oh man I wish I was. Unfortunately I'm still on DOCSIS.

2. salaxzar

salaxzar Newbie
    Regulars

Every city has different plans. They have sales people who keep creating packages themselves and try to sell them. I even received an offer of 50mbps UL for only Rs 500

3. RedskyITM

RedskyITM Member
    Regulars

They actually lowered my plan cost. It used to be 5994 for 3 months but a message I just received informed me that the new cost is 3536 for the 30Mbps unlimited plan.

4. salaxzar

salaxzar Newbie
    Regulars

Damn, that is still pretty expensive as compared to what they are offering in Delhi. Just now received this sms

Super Discount offer , kindly recharge today 07-09-17 & Get 5Mbps Unlimited@499 & 10Mbps Unlimited@599 & 50 Mbps Unlimited@699 please call -9999XXXXXX

5. RedskyITM

RedskyITM Member
    Regulars

May I know in which general area they offer this plan? I might be looking to shift soon and I'm considering stuff like internet.

6. gopichandpai

gopichandpai Regular
    Regulars

You can ask for this plan if they have Fiber in your area. Just ask the sales person for 80Mbps unlimited plan. Customer care doesn't know about this plan.