Problem in Dataone Consistency

• Thread starter Thread starter hiteshkkk
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 1,747

hiteshkkk

hi all...after lots of problems, ultimately my broad band is now working fine after many changes, like new wire from telephone pole to my office, new modem, etc... but now i have a problem in consistency of the connection. when i come to office in morning, the connection is up in just 30 secs. but after few hours (2-3 hours), the ADSL link goes down on modem. I just swith off the modem and then ON. the connection is up again. this happens 4-5 times a day at intervals of 2-3 hours.. i use D-Link 502T. any solution??

connected through USB???try ethernet port 😀

Coolbuddy, D-Link 502 does not connect to USB. It connects to Ethernet. You surely a Mental case. Switch your ISP from Mental and see your improvement.

now, if u've started throwing personal comments, then u Mr. CMD just see the back of ur modem and u'll find one USB port...look behind urself as well, u may find one there too 😛yes, the model is D-Link DSL 502T...don't know ur model# :lol:

well, i didn't reply hurriedly dude... 🙂

i don't think anyone would read You surely a Mental case.[/b]
as it's directed to MTNL!!!

U need to get a Mental check up. If thats not good enough then stick to the Reliable stuff even if gets Sticky or Stiffy.