Problem in Dataone Consistency

hiteshkkk

[OP]
Jun 3, 2005
hi all...after lots of problems, ultimately my broad band is now working fine after many changes, like new wire from telephone pole to my office, new modem, etc... but now i have a problem in consistency of the connection. when i come to office in morning, the connection is up in just 30 secs. but after few hours (2-3 hours), the ADSL link goes down on modem. I just swith off the modem and then ON. the connection is up again. this happens 4-5 times a day at intervals of 2-3 hours.. i use DLINK 502T. any solution??

BSNL_CMD

Regular
Regulars
Jun 26, 2005
Coolbuddy, Dlink 502 does not connect to USB. It connects to Ethernet. You surely a Mental case. Switch your ISP from Mental and see your improvement.

coolbuddy_79

The Coolest One!!!
Regulars
Jan 30, 2005
now, if u've started throwing personal comments, then u Mr. CMD just see the back of ur modem and u'll find one USB port...look behind urself as well, u may find one there too :pyes, the model is D-Link DSL 502T...don't know ur model# :lol:

BSNL_CMD

Regular
Regulars
Jun 26, 2005
Mental = MTNL. Seems u replied hurriedly. Is ur reply the same after decyphering this.

coolbuddy_79

The Coolest One!!!
Regulars
Jan 30, 2005
well, i didn't reply hurriedly dude... :)

i don't think anyone would read You surely a Mental case.[/b]
as it's directed to MTNL!!!

BSNL_CMD

Regular
Regulars
Jun 26, 2005
U need to get a Mental check up. If thats not good enough then stick to the Reliable stuff even if gets Sticky or Stiffy.

BSNL_CMD

Regular
Regulars
Jun 26, 2005
Mental = MTNL.Reliable = RelianceSticky / Stiffy = SifyIts not very foolish now, is it ????