Increasing the weight

powdermonkey

Regulars
[OP]
Regulars
Apr 28, 2005
I am really shy of posting this..this my personal problem!I want to know how can I increase my weight (and my body too) :huh: Seen the profiles of coolbuddy and Sushubh? What do you eat guys?What ur normal diet consists of and how much du u eat?? :unsure:

Sushubh

Administrator
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
i eat whatever i want and whenever i want :D no prohibitions.the secret of my height? people do not believe it :p but i guess its coz i have been eating all my life lying down on the bed :D

powdermonkey

Regulars
[OP]
Regulars
Apr 28, 2005
you didn't get me..My weight is only 50kgnd wht abt the muscular body? I appear very thin..will the gym workout be helpful?Any special diet?

Sushubh

Administrator
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
not the gym kind i am :confused: but it would certainly improve your body shape. just do not do steroids. i got a defective piece here in my office :D

powdermonkey

Regulars
[OP]
Regulars
Apr 28, 2005
yep .. steriods are harmfulThere are special type of powders or capsules for increasing muscles...never tried tht because of their price...are these really good?

boygr8

Regulars
Regulars
Apr 3, 2005
All the pills either contain steroids or protein??The former are harmful , latter are notBut u need xtra protin only if u do heavy exercise.....and i wud rather suggest go for high protein diet rather than these pills

GAURAV7777

Regular
Regulars
Dec 15, 2004
^ he wants to increase his body weight , not develop abs or bicepswell i say u eat whatever u wish and whenevr u wishand try non veg foodand butter nans and other food laced with oilthat is bound to increase ur weight

coolbuddy_79

The Coolest One!!!
Regulars
Jan 30, 2005
beer and whiskey...my friend :D :rolleyes:and u see my profile...that was in Shimla...the new year night...after we've had enuf beer, we decided to have something in the Barista and that's where i'm sitting :D...shimla mall road barista...

Tushar

Regular
Regulars
May 5, 2005
Steroids Protein supplements are all bullshit, I'll tell you what to to, get Arnold's Bodybuilding Bible, take up the Basic training program and train your full body twice every week, within a couple of months you'll have a very nice looking physique, but dont stop yet cntinue doing your workouts all life long ;) it keeps you healthy and you feel strong