Domain names

• Thread starter Thread starter java_rulz
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 51
  • Views Views 8,343
they charge extra for the domains agreed... but i think their email solutions is quite good....

* 5 email IDs * 1 GB storage space * Advanced anti-virus and spam protection * Additional IDs as and when you need it * Unmatched reliability and dependability * POP3 access * Lightning fast speed All this @ Rs.1200i am using this at the moment.. this also contains URL redirection... is there any better... mine is expiring at the end of the year.... so if ther is i'll change over 😀* this is EXcluding domain reg... on which they charge more than other sites AFAIK

if you take independent space... you can get unlimited email ids, ability to host a website and best of all control over the whole package. the ability to move on anytime. but 1gb wont exactly come for 1200 bucks a year so i guess its a good deal for you. 🙂

ya thts wat.. for individual/small biz. i think this is quite good...

is the service uptime good? i have had horrible experience with mail4india. half the time their servers were down 🙂

this is really gud.. not faced a problem uptill now ... have it since 7-8 months 😀

cool. but i had personally prefer to have a web package that let me host a webpage too 😛

Hey sushubh.. i was tryin to register a domain thru GoDaddy , but it doesnt accept my credit card ?! :S ..no idea why .. its an international card ofcourse..any clue ?... P.s : er.. sorry for digging up an old thread !

Ya, ofcourse yah.. tried 3 different cards, didnt work 🙁 !

I've tried several. I found GoHindi.com the best. Though the site is a bit crumbles up but the guy is online most of the time and he accepts netbanking and indian cards 🙂) prices are just fine so is support and uptime.

I don't worry about buying domain names. I once needed it and Sushubh helped me out 🙂