BSNL introduces new broadband home combo plans

• Thread starter Thread starter coolbuddyin
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 82
  • Views Views 58,478
I called customer care and they said that combo plans are for new customers only.Then i visited the customer service centre (north peripheral - anna nagar,chennai) and they also said the same thing. So i created an account here........

Chennai Telephones- \"The Online Bill Presentation and Payment Site\"

but this is for chennai customers only.others should use their own regional portals.

After registering u should add ur land line account .Then u can change ur land line or broadband tariff. I changed it from home 500 to home 500C.It generated a request number for further references ...........

Then i called the customer care and gave him the details .He said they will call and confirm the new plan........

today i called CC again, the man said that they do not accept online requests as it can be misused:rofl:

I asked if it is possible to change the plan from home 500 to 500 C and he said yes.......
so i made another trip to their office and they changed the plan after getting a letter.:thumbsup:
They also gave me acknoledgement letter which clearly says that my new plan is home 500C
But it seems said that it will take time to see the change in the portal.

Anybody got their plan changed to H 500C or C+.. because my portal still shows the old plan.

ur plan gets updated only with the next billing cycle...mine got changed on 1st of dec...i opted for the plan change in nov🙂:thumbsup:

ya.. I got it changed but not on 1st dec. But i had to personally go and make them change the plan!! :thumbsup:

@essbebesorry i forgot to update the details............:redface:As ive already said they gave the acknoledgement letter dated 30 th november and the details were changed in the portal on 4 th december.This is what i can see in my "service order records".... Service Name: Home 500 Combo; downloadspeed upto 2Mbps Order Time : 2007/12/04 17:37:28 Status : Normal

@jamin_i thanks for the info. presume you are an Old Dataone user and have no difficulty in checking your usage.

Yes i am using BSNL broadband(HOME 500) from february 2007 and on 4-12-2007 I was shifted to "HOME 500 C ".There is absolutely no problem for me in checking my usage through the portal but it is unusually slow for the past two weeks

At first i used "dataone bandwidth finder" from " shaplus" and then shifted to DUF .But for the last 2 weeks the portal is responding very slow both directly through browser(IE 7) or through DUF.When i tried the same in one of my friends comp it was super fast.Another weird problem..............

Or is this for those who opt for Combo plan only where One India tel tariffs are applicable( with even local calls are at Rs. 1.00 per minute) I would rather have the old plan. Is this downgraded to 1.5Gb limit, with so called free calls? Any clarification?

You pay Re 1/3 minutes for local calls in the One India Plan. See: ONE INDIA PLAN - BASIC

These plans is meant for people who also use their telephones for what they are supposed to be used for: talking.

new combo plan 999rs home ul,what about this ,i confirm that speed is only 256kbps also in this plan ,bsnl lost mind everyday,very pathetic condititon

can i change my bsnl 500 home plane to combo plan, today i went to change,but a lady said only new connections are offered with combo plans , is it true.