Rates in holland

• Thread starter Thread starter pupudada
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 57
  • Views Views 8,584
That was rude...not even a complete one line post (just half line) and u ban me for complete 2 days. I have been an active member of this forum since 3 months now and this is the behaviour i expect.huh...Note 😀ont look at the date of joining of this profile. This is my second ID . The first one got deleted in some clean up work.

I 2 think admin here is too egoist for everyone's tastei have been seeing abdul here for quite sometimeand just banning him ..thats really too much ..allright its ur boardbut its not privateits publicso it will not hurt to be bit more gentleand I expect u are not going to ban me for this..if u do ..then it means u cant take any criticism..and what the heck no one cares getting banned from an online forum .. ( knowing very well they can come back again with bsnl random adsl ips)btw I dont know abdulthis is just a knee jerk post..

I am back after my 2 days moratarium period. Though I was not banned. Anyways, coolbuddy had a burnt ass because MTNL has taken his mental peace.BSNL is never going to merge a co like MTNL withitself if they are so bad at MTNL.

now what is this??????if u have probs with MTNL, just rant whatever u want, but not with my name involved...that will be good for both of us 🙂

anyone has any objections if i change my nick to MTNL_CEO? (looking at BSNL_CMD wickedly) 😉

Originally posted by b0bee@Jul 25 2005, 01:45 AM
I 2 think admin here is too egoist for everyone's taste
i have been seeing abdul here for quite sometime
and just banning him ..
thats really too much ..
allright its ur board
but its not private
its public
so it will not hurt to be bit more gentle

and I expect u are not going to ban me for this..
if u do ..
then it means u cant take any criticism..
and what the heck no one cares getting banned from an online forum .. ( knowing very well they can come back again with bsnl random adsl ips)
btw I dont know abdul
this is just a knee jerk post..
[snapback]18171[/snapback]
[/quote]

you do not know the complete history between me and him so please excuse me. you just see the leftovers of what goes on this board. i see everything...

Well maybe you are right ..I better be out of that stuffas I said before that was a knee jerk post..

heh. my point was that everything goes alright here. except for when certian individuals just drop in with annoying worthless comments somewhat challenging me to do what i do without caring 🙂

Originally posted by Sushubh@Jul 25 2005, 05:50 PM
you do not know the complete history between me and him so please excuse me. you just see the leftovers of what goes on this board. i see everything...
[snapback]18234[/snapback]
[/quote]

I cannot really understand what kind of history he is talking about...another allegation on a poor innocent fellow and this time i keep my mouth shut fearing of another ban..

Hey, whats going on here!!!I think in last few days we have lost focus from the main agenda of the forum. As the old adage goes "an idle mind is devil workshop", having no worthwhile topic in our hand has led to us leaving BSNL and picking us some one among us and making him as the target of our ire. 😛 😛 😛