Pour in your ideas to eliminate the process of creating fake ids

• Thread starter Thread starter ajuravi007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 65
  • Views Views 15,675
Damn, the problem we never had is coming from few "useless" kids from the Tata Sky section, seems all Junior college kids who got nothing to do in life as its vacations for them, they are spamming here............😡Report and Move on, thats the funda I follow!

Imranais said:
Damn, the problem we never had is coming from few "useless" kids from the Tata Sky section, seems all Junior college kids who got nothing to do in life as its vacations for them, they are spamming here............😡
quote]
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

^^^Follow the Forum Rules: Also! Just to keep the database size sane... Let's not quote posts which are already at the last of the thread...

And stop spamming with meaningless smilies just to increase ur post count.

I have put that smillies as i thought it was a good joke. I am not here to increase my post count. Anyway thanks for your advise on the quote.

@ admin - If I make any mistake please give me a warning before you ban and i wont do the same mistake again rather i will rectify my self. This will give me an oppurtunity where i am comitting mistake if i still persist with the same then ban me. I will oblige that:thumbsup:

I informed you for precautionary thing as i want to be in this forum as ajuravi007. I have got nothing against you as you are doing a great job :thumbsup:

^^^Follow the Forum Rules: Also! Just to keep the database size sane... Let's not quote posts which are already at the last of the thread...

wow nobody said anything when i was arguing with jjvj on this same thing.

I did that several times as i dont know that rule but i will follow from now on :thumbsup:. Thats the reason i have asked the admin correct us then and there as some times we dont know the rule and keep posting. I agree , i have not read the rules till yesterday. :wall:Only after i was banned for 30 mins i read the rule.:thumbsup:. i Believe till now i have not commited any mistake except that tamil word which i believe nothing wrong in it.

Golden Rule is to read the Forum Rules first before posting to avoid giving the excuse that you are not aware about the rules.

Violating rules will have its implications whether you know the particular rule or not, u cannot escape by saying "I didn't knew that rule". Since u are a good member here, u should consider reading all the rules, it will hardly take a minute! :cool2:

@amish: When was that? I didn't notice, sorry... 🙁

I came to this forum to gain knowledge and to get & share the information what i know. I did not come to this forum to fight or abuse any one directly or indirectly and i know where ever we are we should not do that. This is applicable not only to the forum this is applicable for general life.:thumbsup: if you want to be a good person.

There is lot of differeance between asdfgf and asfdgh. Asdfgf don't have copyright for all the words starting with as.... It is shame on BB to ban some member because his name also started with as.....

There is lot of differeance between asdfgf and asfdgh. Asdfgf don't have copyright for all the words starting with as.... It is shame on BB to ban some member because his name also started with as.....

then why the hell is he using my avatar... ?

Again an alien is back :wall😡gregory, Sorry:wall: & thanks:thumbsup:. I hope you understand what i mean.