Pour in your ideas to eliminate the process of creating fake ids

• Thread starter Thread starter ajuravi007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 65
  • Views Views 15,682
@jjvj,see i m not that kind of person. and this is no place for playing. gregory_house is active everyday- i d suggest him for moderator post

Who is the Admin here?? Is he sleeping all the time? 😕

I think he bans only the ids he find with Amatan... and he wokes up as soon as he sees amatan's id :hysterical:

and i think Admin can do anything for aju and asdfgf ( let me get that id right :hysterical🙂 just a alphabet here and there will change the id profile:O

see the one with post count... less post- ban the ip permanently.

i ve also reported his (asdfgh) post to admin

see the one with post count... less post- ban the ip permanently.

i ve also reported his (asdfgh) post to admin

I hope the Id u mentioned is fake and not original one of you. just use CAPS and bold it.

post counts does not matter as it is easily visible that it is new joined id. so even if original person creates it then also it will be same.. ( i am not saying that it is you )

I request ASFDGH to come and post now or by tomorrow atleast and prove that he is fake...... and Admin please dont ban him for 1 more day .. let him prove that he was fake and our friend Mr. asdfgf is innocent. Just let him post more ........ we will see how far he will go......

i have a idea, lets say a person create a new id,1) any id should have a posting limit, if a new id is made it should only have5 to 7 post per day limt, and the next day the post limt increases.much complicated.

the simple solution is...dont talk about it. use the report button. i would block each and every id that is creating the mess. if you guys respond to these people, they would continue to come back.just dont give them any attention.

hope you are not scolding yourself or gregory... 🙂

utter confusion........where is the wall.........ah here it is :wall: (sorry aju using your icon).

the other id of yours said that it will logout and come with original id.... wasnt that uuuuuuuuuuuu....:O

aju was banned? when, why, how? for what? for that tamil word?

Yeah this :wall: was my icon once upon a time. No issues:thumbsup:.

Yes i was banned yesterday due to that tamil word which i quoted i dont know whats wrong in that word leave that. I belive i was banned on that for 30 mins. Then i came with the new id ajuravi07 just to inform you guys that dont respond to amatan or hitler. As he is just playing with us to loose our temper. after that i never posted anything as i got my old id back after writing mail to the admin. Then i asked the admin to ban my id.

After sometime there was confusion, another person started a fake id similar to ajuravi07 which resembles ajuravio7. Further to add confusion there were some messages which was posted original asdfgf after my lunch when i came back there were many posts with the fake id asfdgf. I did not notice to that and i was a idiot:wall: with out knowing that i was reply to duplicate asdfgf messages for long time. Then gregory intimated me that its a fake id. I was literally fooled by that duplicate person asdfgf.
Any he made me fool.......kudos to him also :thumbsup:.

I am not that good in technical aspects. I think the solution for this would be for any new member in this for a month at the max he could 5 posts/day for 1st 15days and 10 post/day for the next 15 days and then he could post unlimited postings.

Other good idea is that if we find fake person block that person ip address where in he cannot come to the forum itself:thumbsup:

i have some past experience as super mod for a website 😀 which was not working now🙁 love to delete spam posts and banning spammers :hysterical:

right. i still dont see any need of a moderator... as long as guys here can use the report button! we still hardly get 300 posts a day!

Lookout!!!!!!!!!!!!! There's another ID asdfbf is online! Is that another cloned one??? Then its really bad!

Lookout!!!!!!!!!!!!! There's another ID asdfbf is online! Is that another cloned one??? Then its really bad!
:wall:😡:madness::rofl:😕:ashamed:. Thanks for your information. Has he given his avatar with lewis hamilton poster which is a trade mark of asdfgf

It's very easy to create new ID from different IP .. U just have to reboot the modem .. I would say never reply to the posts which u find useless... and one can always use the report button ... I am against any type of banning and and post limitation ...