Airtel offering nightly unlimted @Rs.49/month

• Thread starter Thread starter blr_p
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 29
  • Views Views 5,934
I think it's like an addon to ur existing plan

I think it's to compliment those that are on hourly plans.In any case its good to see at least one ISP use the "U" word. We need to see more ISPs doing that.

i wish MTNL introduces earlier nightly timings! 00:00 is too late! should be more like 10:00 or 10:30

im waiting for the BSNL_CMD to post some smart-ass comment here...maybe you pay extra 49 plus your normal package/rental...

Economic times report says that ,night top up is only for speed plus ,economy combo ,executive combo and turbo starter plans ,now these are all hourly based plans ,I would have loved if they had offered anything like this with volume based plans ,that way it would have solved both my downloading and surfing needs .Moreover they have not mentioned speeds for this night top up .I doubt if they wud allow unlimited d/L for paltry Rs 50 ,Or this cud be just a LTd period offer to attract new customers.

I wud also like to thank airtel for starting service in my area ,cos as soon as airtel started its service ,the existing cable wallah is now chasing people to continue his service and convincing them not to migrate to airtel ,he his now seeking permission to install WI FI imntrument in my building ,to give commpetition to airtel and bsnl ,but my society has now refused him even that.THis has confirmed the saying" that every dog has his day"