How 2 calculate the dwnload amount

tillo4

[OP]
Jul 19, 2005
Guys my neighbour in Kandivili East went 4 the 399 surfing plan He tried it 4 a day and found 63 Mb of his 400 was depleted. So after say 5 days he will be on payment basis.

GAURAV7777

Regular
Regulars
Dec 15, 2004
why don't u get mtnls night unlimited and download during the nightu can download abt 900MB in one night 12 am to 8 am

dearashwin

Regular
Regulars
Jul 5, 2005
the topic was for calculating the d/l amount... i suggest u get some d/l tracker that tells u how much u have dlled like dumeter... or orange nettrace.... plus also if ur comp is on all the time n u feel u havnt used that much then maybe u got sum spyware thats accessing the net all the time... so u may need to install zone alarm or sum firewall that will give only access to authorised softwares..... hope this helps

GAURAV7777

Regular
Regulars
Dec 15, 2004
ya tillo just like ashwin said aboveget ur self any one of those applications to monitor ur usageand yes they do calculate everything u download, even while browsing u download dataor using messengers or chattingeverything is counted against ur 400 MBso thats y i am saying get MTNL's DSL NU and all other plans are crap

coolbuddy_79

The Coolest One!!!
Regulars
Jan 30, 2005
the best thing is that they don't include "uploads" in ur quota...that means even if i use webcam, out of the free time, very less amount is deducted from my quota...it's quite good considering u spend around 30 MB of data per hr in webcam chat... :)