Recommend me my package

• Thread starter Thread starter knak
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 3,366

knak

Regular
One more time i will use sify ( i think) since touchtell is comming soon after making threats towards the guy who should put the connection here ( even THEY are soo annoying , they say they call: they dont call, they say they come: they dont come) but now after being really rude they finally come 🙂anyway.. i wanna have a new package..my 3-months-crappack expires in a week time.What is good for me?I download all day long,, specially between 10am~10pm , i come home and then i want to surf, chat and download some things again, from lets say 11pm to 2am, not everyday thoughthe rest of the night (2am to 10am) i put my comp off most of the time, not always.My comp is like a vacuumcleaner, lots of noice so i dont like to hear that when i sleepSo.. bring on the recommendations!Its only for 1 month!(if someone else would have posted this,my answer would be: DOnt even think about giving these d1ckwads a single rupee of your money,... but hey,... that is me! 😛 )any1?

Try the Night Unlimited 128 kbps pack. It just costs Rs. 360 and the price is expected to go up. You get decent speeds on the same. I get a consistant 120 kbps. 🙄 And it works only from 9 PM - 9 AM. I am told that there's going to be an upward revision of the prices soon. 🙁

http://www.sifybroadband.com/master_pricelist.html

Cheers
Sharath

nope. thats why u get good speeds at night. they rob us the shared connection users. :lol:

between 9am and 9pm no connection? lol.. what a jokeThis i cannot use, i am gone all day and i ant to downloadstuff during that time.. i dont wanna do that atnight cuz then i like to relax, play some games etc etc... so it wont work outThe fan maks a lot of noise so leaving the comp on downloading everynight is not something i like that muchGuess there is no good package.The 64kbps is 6 hours limit.. lol..what a bunch of retards @ sifyguess i go for 48kbpsand they even want to raise the price of 128kbps? hahahahahaEveryday i get more and more disgusted with Sify,

i am on 48. and the 75 meg limit seems to drop in sometimes. soemtime its good 5-6 KBps. rest of the time its worse than 3-4KBps. nights are better. but as another post of mine says...sify puts no minimum speed guarantee on a package coming with shared feature. and there is the 75meg a day limit which they told me on the phone but mention no where on the package page... atleast it was not the last time I saw! 🙂

Few days to go and i need rechargestill didnt decided which onei think the 48kbps,... sigh

128 night is the only package that is worth the price somewhere. 48 shared seems to be the only package that fits your requirement.

Now that BSNL is offering Dial Up at around Rs 10 per hr (including call charges) and around Rs 5 on Sundays and Nights......Sify seriously needs to review its broadband packagesSorry for being off topic.....I use Sify's 64kbps Family pack....it offers me 40 hrs and validity of 2 months......plus free browsing on sundays at Rs 800 plus taxes and service charges

dialup in india is nowhere compared to dialup in developed countries. i have friends who get 15KBps download speeds on dialups in ireland. but well sify 48kbps for me at day time s*cks compared to dialup we used to get... so its a good step.what i need is a 64kbps+ pure connection full time. and i had be happy to pay 1200-1500 bucks for it. trust me, this is not a unreasonable demand. but sify cant provide it to me and there is nothing else around.what really should kick start the market is BSNL entering the broadband market. they would drive the prices down and speeds up.

Agreed....see the Airtel Broadband's packages, I think they have unlimited pure 64kbps package at Rs 600 pm plus Rs 99 as modem rental.....and I think Sify's unlimited 64 kbps( that too shared ) is at around Rs 1000 add to it service charges of Rs 100-Rs 200 pm that the CTO takes

add to that if you use it for more than 6 hrs another day's usage is deducted. so for 24 hrs it comes to around 4k! 🙂

lol u surely dont forget that after 6 hours they deduct days from your package
More pathetic then this sify it hardly cannot be

here the cheapest and expensive package of one of the MANY providers in my country:

The cheapest, 300rs a month
Code:
# of  e-mailadresses    1    # of  ali@$$en    5    max size emailbox  max 10 MB    max. size every e-mail    5 MB    upload speed    64 Kbps    download speed    128 Kbps    the  expensive one , its about 2000rs a month# of  homepages    3    max. size homepage    10 MB    # of  e-mailadresses  3    # of  ali@$$en   5 every adres    max size emailbox    10 MB every address    max. size every e-mail    5 MB    upload speed    1024 Kbps    download speed  8192 Kbps
Unlimited! there are 4 more packages, i just took the top and the down ones...
This provider is still not the best one,there are many,
now this is more exciting then talking about pathetic 32kbps, 48 kbps, 128kbps etc etc

Im going to get 1 more month for 48kbps.. sigh.. how sicker can it get ; i dont want it but i have to else no internet.. how wonderful!

*puke*

It is soo hard not to get thoughts of turture towards these basterds when i see this:'* Speed restricted to 24kbps after 75 MB per day consumption. Reset the next day to original product speeds." what a bunch of @$%# $#&* they are.. 1 month , 815rs.i feel like takin a poo on any desk @ sify office :angry: $#@##!!!!!!!!!