Excitel Broadband: 50mbps for Rs. 800, 75mbps for Rs. 970 & 100mbps for Rs. 1145

ISP
Airtel FTTH
Excitel seems to have again updated their Plans on their website and the plan makes more sense for higher paying/Speed plans
It now offers 50Mbps for rs 695+tax, 75Mbps for 845+tax, 100Mbps for 995+tax and Hyderabad costumers will get rs 200 off on all plans till end of July
It is really unbelievable how fast they have upgraded their speed for past year or so, 100Mbps for 1143 is like a dream come true for any Indian, they also seem to have removed their peering+internet speed gimmick and maybe this is why they did not say anything about their 40/55/80Mbps upgrade on their Fb page/official website as they were finalizing their plans
uROlgJ9.png

Last edited:
Updated on My Excitel portal as well now.
Zze1dP9.png

Now its updated, I would have been able to squeeze an extra 5-6Mbps if not for the 100Mbps port in my router

6261208026.png

Holy Shit

I guess this probably makes them among the best ISP's in India. Does anyone have better plans?

how is excitel going to support more than 10 customers with 100mbps on a single ethernet cable which is what they use in (most?) areas?

my pc is connected through the load balancer which does not have gigabit ethernet ports:

fXlXaFy.png

i do not think i would upgrade to a higher speed plan. i barely get 20mbps on my wireless repeaters on the ground floor. would need to spend on an AC router, an AC load balancer and an AC repeater to well... get optimal speed there.

Why are they changing plans every other day? :\
As per Excitel past practice, whenever service tax rates are revised they increase speeds to retain customers. Seeing their service quality everyone will move to better ISP if the rates are almost same and speed is only marginally low. Anyways they have changed the game in Delhi at least for most of the ISP's even Jio Fibre hasn't launched here yet.