Excitel Broadband: 50mbps for Rs. 800, 75mbps for Rs. 970 & 100mbps for Rs. 1145

Well shit I recently unsubscribed from excitel, this 100 mbps 1100 is too good, but if there still is packetloss issue in multiplayer games and twitch buffering, I'll just keep my Hathway fiber as there have been 0 loss since i have subscribed to it (Twitch still struggles).

Can anybody post fast.com results?

Hi there,

I'm from Extreme Broadband, who provide the peering solutions and core network design for Excitel (as well as many other ISPs across India, btw).

I forwarded this thread to Excitel management, but they said that the official company account on this forum has been banned, thus they're unable to attend. They said they're not going to participate in this discussion anonymously, too 🙂

So if you want to hear something from the Excitel, better unblock the official account thus their community support team may attend your inquiries whenever possible 🙂

Best regards,
Nikolai

P.S. As a personal opinion I see no value of cutting any company away from a forum discussing it's activities. But it's your choice at the end of the day 🙂

@Sushubh
i totally second this

his account is active. but i am going to block an account as and when they start bullshitting like they did with their previous account. here is an example of what their representative actually stated on the forum:

Amazon is at fault for not using https on their entire website so we cannot be blamed for injecting our banner ad on their homepage.

Can anyone recommend a good AC router which is not too expensive. My Wifi speeds seem to be capped at 50 mbps.

EDIT: How is this one?

TP-LINK Archer C60 AC1350 Wireless Dual Band Router - TP-LINK : Flipkart.com

Im on wifi dude and im using TP-Link Archer C20 AC750 Wireless Dual Band Router its totally bang for bucks IMO.
Amazon has it for 1500 right now

6262439219.png

his account is active. but i am going to block an account as and when they start bullshitting like they did with their previous account. here is an example of what their representative actually stated on the forum:

Amazon is at fault for not using https on their entire website so we cannot be blamed for injecting our banner ad on their homepage.
people make mistakes may be they did too, or if even it was intentional they will know when we prove them wrong and they should rectify the same. Cutting them off removes the option of them helping with a percentage of even a tiniest bit.

that was just one of the many annoying things they said on the forum. they are not here to listen to feedbacks or complaints. they are just here to tell you why you, a customer, is wrong and they are right about every decision they have made. the justification of javascript injection in popular websites was a bit too much for me to accept honestly.

you have to understand that you are not going to get 50mbps everywhere. these speeds would be gettable on peered servers and servers with good routing. and at these speeds it does not really matter if you are getting 30mbps or 40mbps because there is very little that needs constant 50mbps.

Hi Sushubh,

My account is not the official Excitel account - it's a personal account of someone who is deeply involved with Excitel.

Please allow the official Excitel account ...members/70736/ with the nickname "Excitel".

Thanks in advance.

P.S. Excitel is not here to say that they are always right, but just to answer queries that some of your users are having and to clarify doubts on policies/decisions taken by Excitel. We believe this helps to the entire community.

P.S. Consider my account as NON official Excitel account. I'm equal to all your other users and please consider everything that I say as rather personal position not definitely Excitel position.

Twitch still buffers at anything above 480p, speeds only seem to reach 4Mbps. Fast.com only reaches 3Mbps. Excitel is good for peering traffic ( YouTube reaches 80Mbps) . Excitel is supposed to provide 50/75/100 Mbps for ALL the websites, not just the commonly used ones.