Excitel Broadband: 50mbps for Rs. 800, 75mbps for Rs. 970 & 100mbps for Rs. 1145

I've been facing too many disconnections past couple of days. Also, my internet goes down whenever there is a power cut in my area. I tired calling customer care (which was obviously of no use). Then I talked to LCO and he said that Connection stays up all the time from his end. He said that the installed box gets power supply from respective areas. So, whenever there is a power cut in that area Internet goes down.

Good thing is that we don't any long power cuts (except 1-5 mins occasionally) unless there is some maintenance work going on. But if i am in the middle of something like payment, gaming etc. it gets annoying. I will again try to explain them (customer care) and then LCO.

EDIT: Just talked to the guy who did the installation. He was pretending that the issue is nothing and cannot be solved. When I kept on saying him that I have issue with these disconnections and really want it to get resolved. Then he said that the place where systems are installed does not have any power backup and he will talk to the company about it which I highly doubt. I regret paying for 3 months advance but at the same time I did not disconnect my Siti Broadband (which is way more stable than Excitel). I will talk to customer support and will keep on creating tickets unless they address it.

By the way can i get full refund since I am still on first month?
So, I think after continuous pushing of request with LCO, local repair guy it worked. My connection has been stable past 4-5 days without a single disconnection. Also, Internet is working fine even with power cut (which just happened after 4-5 days). I guess i will be sticking with Excitel for a while and request for disconnection of Siti Broadband which i haven't recharged in past 1 month.

EDIT: Maybe I spoke too early. Internet went down today with power cut but yesterday that wasn't the case.

Last edited:
@ngrhd
Oh it's ACT, they are messaging me this sms everyday for past week or two but they never mention their name.
I don't think that they are even available in my area.

"India 3rd largest ISP brings incredible unlimited offer , Enjoy 10mpbs speed with unlimited DATA @ Rs 999 only ,100% speed guarantee or total refund . Contact us on 42340000 for booking ."

Still this plan won't work for delhi if you have siti/hathway/Excitel/spectranet in your area and they cover most of delhi.
Not only these big players, i have even seen few local isp offering comparatively good plans. A lco in my area has geo something and they are giving 20mbps at 1k.

Still have my doubt if they can counter excitel . Same rates, excitel provides 100mbps while Act is only 1/10th of that.

Even nextra provides 25 mbps at 999 now. Also some in the forum have told that it is probably now fully unlimited, unlike before capped at 400gb for the full speed. So, really not a very good plan at a very bad timing.