2 questions

• Thread starter Thread starter harry19
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 2,754

harry19

hi guys, i just need to solve these two questions from bsnl dataone users. pls pls pls help me on these.1. when we change our passwords for broadband access. does bsnl send the new password details to dataone.in email account? i need to know this as i can't access mail but changed the access password. problem is if someone has access to dataone email then will he see my passowrd?2. i got this connection on 14th? will i be billed till 31st? that means do i use 1gb in 15-16 days? or do they squeeeze my limit to 500mb since it's billed from 14 to 31. i have already paid 551 the charges for one month. pls help me.

Originally posted by harry19@Jul 18 2005, 05:49 PM
2. i got this connection on 14th? will i be billed till 31st? that means do i use 1gb in 15-16 days? or do they squeeeze my limit to 500mb since it's billed from 14 to 31. i have already paid 551 the charges for one month. pls help me.
[snapback]16893[/snapback]
[/quote]
I too got my connection on the 14th. And I was wondering about their billing as well. Are they going to bill me in the middle of August or are they going to bill me by the beginning of August? If it's the middle of August, then I'll have to be a bit more careful about how I use my bandwidth.

most probably it'll be from 14th to 31st July...and yes, u'll get around 500 MB for that period...that's how it is in MTNL...and i believe it should be the same for BSNL as well 🙂

2 questions? I think I counted 5 questions!MWWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAsorry, in a lousy mood today (monday blues) hehe

Your 1st question : The passwords for DataOne logging and webmail are different and you need to change them (if you want to change them after all ) separately.Your 2nd question: And I got DataOne in april and yet to get my bill.

And you disconnected it before they could send any bill!!! :lol: 😀 :lol:

someone plsssssssss tell me! any bsnl users? when you change you broadband access password do you get some sort of confirmation in your dataone email? do u also get ur new password sent through auto-mail on dataone email account?

Originally posted by robert0909@Jul 18 2005, 05:21 PM
And you disconnected it before they could send any bill!!!
:lol:  😀  :lol:
[snapback]16952[/snapback]
[/quote]
😉 That's right 😛

Originally posted by harry19@Jul 19 2005, 06:08 AM
someone plsssssssss tell me! any bsnl users? when you change you broadband access password do you get some sort of confirmation in your dataone email? do u also get ur new password sent through auto-mail on dataone email account?
[snapback]17006[/snapback]
[/quote]
Confirmation????!!!! NO !!!!! Didn't get no confirmation.... B)

when u change ow, u dont get any email conf of the same. Log in again and check if its changed if u have doubts.Diff pws are there for email and log in.

so u mean to say when u change password for broadband you don't get that password in dataone.in email account?

Nope both pws are chnaged seperately. The one for datapne is done at the Ip number 10....... while the one for email is done at www.dataone.in

Pls do make the chnage else someone else can use ur dataone.