• Thread starter Thread starter boygr8
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 2,813

boygr8

Regulars
ISP
MTNL Broadband
Well if we go to sify mall......I think we can........so why not nuy 128 kbps unltd for Rs 500......it's for sale in mall????Anybody tried it??Well I wanted to post in backroom....but it just didnt allow me??

smart idea!!!it didn't work when it was through CTO...i asked my friend in Mumbai to recharge my pack, but it didn't work...never tried this new way...

It accepts my user id......and asks for payment details.....didnt go beyond that?Anybody gonna dare go beyond that?I think it wud workMaybe the topic be moved to BackRoom but please allow access also

u don't know "jugaarh" or "jugaad"??? 😱MANAGEMENT BY JUGAADSIntroductionJugaad is a colloquial Hindi word that means a quick-easy-dirty fix or a resource that can be used as such or a person who can suggest, conjure or implement a quick-easy-dirty fix.Even though in everyday life, a Jugaad can be a solution, in context of Management, Jugaad is essentially a person who has some special capability or access to a resource or even access to another Jugaad that can be useful under extreme or special circumstances.A Jugaadu person is one who has numerous useful and cashable Jugaads.When spoken in context of people, there is a slight connotation of sly behaviour attributed to a Jugaadu person, though in Management by Jugaad any such connotation is discouraged.Building a JugaadBuilding a Jugaad is solely a human interaction process.A Jugaadu person typically has ability to network and establish relationships of trust.Generally, a Jugaad may or may not know that he or she is being considered a Jugaad by a Jugaadu. The relation has to be nurtured with respect and reciprocity or a Jugaad might feel as if he or she is being used.Reciprocity is one simple and effective way to make sure that the relationship is dignified and no one feels used. Another way is to makes sure that the right Jugaad is used at right time and for right duration. Until those special circumstances of need appear, a Jugaad is mostly of little or no use to a Jugaadu.Often when a Jugaad is used, it is a very high profile situation. The exposure of a Jugaad and the way a Jugaad is used may add to success of handling a situation and make the Jugaad useful in the future as against have a spent bullet in hand.Using a JugaadA good Jugaadu typically will have more than one Jugaad in hand to handle a situation. One must be careful of what Jugaad to apply at what situation. hope u find this information useful 😉 :lol: