(Already Outdated) Excitel Broadband latest plans have 40mbps/55mbps/80mbps speed

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 63
  • Views Views 9,993

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
nothing on website or their facebook account.
my 20/20mbps plan is now showing 40/40mbps.
@vishal1082 is getting 40mbps on his connection.
i am still getting 20mbps on my connection.

WP5U1Oh.png
ifnyvn4.png
X2sd0Du.png

After reconnecting, I am also getting 40/40mbps 😱

wuSsq3j.png

pretty cheap plans it seems... I think plans upgraded but speed up gradation is going on in phase wise...

this could be one of their double speed for a few weeks thing. i am sure they would post about it on their facebook account in the morning.

pretty stable and good speed considering its ethernet !

but the site says FTTN and FTTB also that's why asked its via fiber or not..

at my place, i have an ethernet cable coming in. and i am pretty sure the cable to the nearest pole is also ethernet. some folks have indicated fiber in their area iirc. not here.

In the latest plans they don't have separate bandwidth for normal and peering content. Its is single bandwidth of 40/55/80 mbps. So the total bandwidth is still the same.

Well done Excitel......

Now all the confusion/ allegations etc are over..... straight 40Mbps...

-- dead tinypic image removed --

Thx for the news @Sushubh

no wonder i was getting 50mbps+ in speedtest results yesterday. I thought it's some glitch. But wow, just wow 😀. And 80mbps for 1700 unlimited is crazy. Good days for Indian users 😛

it is just great...... moving from 5 to 40Mbps in less than a a year........ at the same price....

I think by the time Reliance Jio launches its fiber..... it would have become irrelevant.......

It seems they just raise their speed with the competition. Others were offering 50mbps full for their 1k plan. But 40mbps for 800 seems too high, ultimately it can have Jio effect where other ISPs also lower their QoS.