Airtel Broadband Latest Plans (As of April 2017)

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 116
  • Views Views 36,407
My connection was supposed to be disconnected by today. Someone from retention dept called and offered 140GB @ 40 Mbps with unlimited calls for just 400 rupees. Anyone heard of such plan?
Yup paying about 650 rupees for 145 GB 40 Mbps with unlimited calls.

jKVKn2nS0E0pCIem.png

Wow! You'll live in a different planet all together. How come these plans are not offered in other cities?

Retention team offered me 899 planwith 50% discount on 13 april but the plan is still not changed i already mailed to appellate authority they say our team is working on your order. It is more than 25 days what should i do now.

@manojrk I made termination request today and weirdly they raised the ticket without their discount/data gimmick. Will they disconnect without confirmation / call me for final confirmation ? What happened with you ? Because i am told the billing will be stopped from today and on 7th day my line will be disconnected permanently.

@maniac123 Like igloo said they will call you, maybe after two days. 121 CC offered ₹300 waiver for six months initially which I refused and filed a disconnection request. I didn't get any call until the last day my connection was supposed to be disconnected and the person offered ₹1099 plan plus 10GB zero rental top up with 50% off for six months. I already have ₹200 lifetime discount on top of it so it equates to ~ ₹400 including taxes.

Did they increase my home data.
I got 20 GB extra today. Now it's
10gb per postpaid connection for me
(I have 4 postpaid connection added)