Nokia customer service / warranty service?

• Thread starter Thread starter vebk
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 22
  • Views Views 18,249
Nokia and Sony service centres follow same kind of procedure. Mainly the big ones.

The condition of the store was great. They had AC at full power, water cooler, latest products on display. But ironically for a store named Nokia care ..what was lacking was customer care. We were given a token and made to sit for 20mins. Then we got an appointment with that lady. We can clearly see two attendants chatting up behind the counter. Asked them to attend to our problem and they said we're on a break! So govt office like. Man! they were just 3 people in that store. The samsung store i visited was brimming with people, even then the moment we entered, some sales guy approached us and never left us till our problem got solved.

I have visited the Nokia store only once, but got priority treatment (I had a Lumia 800). While they couldn't fix the issue the same day, they followed up really well and moreover were apologetic that I had to wait (around 5 minutes) before I could get to them. It was a genuine apology and not one of those mechanical ones on display in Vodafone stores.

That's the case everywhere isn't it? There is a privilege banking section in banks for customers with high balances or whatever the privilege banking criteria is.

Huh, you mean a guy with a Galaxy S3 and a Galaxy Champ or something like that should both get similar treatment? That's not how it works. If it did, people with the costlier thing wouldn't bother going back to that brand.