Sonu Nigam has trouble sleeping because of forced religiousness

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 26
  • Views Views 2,184
Azaan Row: Sonu Nigam's neighbour Shraddha Das tells a different story

Yesterday, she took to Facebook to say that she has not faced any noise issues due to the azaan. On Monday, Sonu created a stir by tweeting that the azaan was disturbing his sleep.

Shraddha wrote, "I live right next to him, but strangely I have never heard the azaan in the morning at my place. It is hardly audible. I hear he just shaved his head and for the first time there is so much traffic outside our homes." Shraddha later deleted the post to avoid controversy. So does Sonu own multiple homes, like most B-Town folk, and perhaps heard the azaan at one of his abodes elsewhere?

Source

My Story : There is a temple near my house just 10m-15m away. priest used to play bahjan on loud speaker at 6am every day during winter dec-jan, same bajan for same duration everyday. Its drive me crazy. When i asked my parent if they can talk to priest to keep the volume low. They scold me saying that god is for everyone. You have no right to ask them to stop it.

Somehow priest stop playing bahjan itself.

i am lucky my house is a bit far from my sector's community center. 10-12 days every month there is some event happening there which means loud music from 9-12pm.

lol. even though they are breaking other laws related to usage of loudspeakers.

worst is when individuals organize 'katha' or 'path' then start chanting/singing themselves with their terrible voice

and bollywood songs modified bhakti version really makes me cringe 😵

Reactions: SVK
--

how courts have time to entertain every non-sense PIL made by attention seekers when other important cases takes years