Status
Not open for further replies.

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Banner ad outside their outlet as per Nishant. Could not locate this plan on their website though.

Should've taken a pic. Will try this evening.

rcom has existing customers? 😀 i thought they got rid of everyone when they shut down their cdma network.

I wish i could tag all the morons who said there will be no sane WN with unlimited data.

unlimited with a fair usage policy which is hidden behind asterisk. plus i guess there is not much damage when you are giving 2G speeds most of the times.

rcom has existing customers? 😀 i thought they got rid of everyone when they shut down their cdma network.

haha..
unfortunately few like me carried over to 4G...
but now i have ported out...as they were not providing good plans to existing customers

Last edited:
tnc might only be clear once nishant gets more info from the shop he saw on his way to office.

i mean it is not going to be without fup in any case. there would be a daily limit with fuped speeds.

Mumbai is one, that's where I saw the banner. Haven't seen any such banners near my home (Maharashtra circle).

maha, mum, dl, pun, kar, tn, ap, mp, guj

someone should take companies to court for claiming 'unlimited 4g' and 'unlimited 3g' and throttling data to 2g levels.

consumer court.. it's a guaranteed Rs 20,000 of compensation and penalty of lakhs.

Status
Not open for further replies.