Nokia 9 PureView

Sushubh

Administrator
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
Nokia 9's FCC certification reveals its key specs

The phone will sport a 5.5" OLED panel from LG (resolution and aspect ratio unknown), HMD's first OLED screen. The chipset is this year's Snapdragon 835 and it will be running Android 8.0 Oreo. RAM is not mentioned, but the storage is a generous 128GB (eMMC sourced from Samsung).

The main shooter on the back of the Nokia 9 will be a 12MP + 13MP dual camera. The selfie camera is a surprise at a mere 5MP (the Nokia 8 has a 13MP front camera).

The final details divulged by the FCC are a 3,250mAh battery with fast charging (18W) plus some in-box items - a charger, USB cable and headphones (seemingly each sourced from one of two suppliers).

Sushubh

Administrator
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
lol. i am not touching another nokia for a year or two. a visit to the service center and communication with their social media team was a good indication that they are going to treat customers like shit.

honestly speaking, if you are going to buy a phone in the 30-40K range... just wait for pixel 2 to get discounted to 40K again or just get an OP5T.

Reactions: SVK

Sushubh

Administrator
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
i guess. samsung also has the best displays usually. i am not very happy with the display on the pixel 2 as well. i am noticing a dark band on the left side of the display. could be the wet install screenguard. could be display. it's just freaking annoying. i want samsung's display and their MST tech but i do not want to deal with their software lol.