BSNL Broadband could soon offer 4mbps as minimum speeds on all plans

• Thread starter Thread starter Simpleguy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 34
  • Views Views 7,844
Some people have to pay 2000 for 4 mbps with fup of 175 gb and some people get 10 mbps and higher with 500 gb fup in 2000 Rs depending on the area.
I'm not sure how are you gonna cope without night unlimited after the prime plans officially get launched. None of the plans will have NU.
I know and that's why I will have to take another connection at home from airtel . Probably the 1499 plan which gives 160 gb fup. I hope jio giga fiber is released soon. . Ideally I should get the 500 gb fup plan from airtel but airtel gives only 2 mbps in my area so I am not sure about that but tempted as it would be the most economical option for me.But as bsnl has served me well for so many years now and I don't want to rely only on airtel. They disconnected my connection out of no where after which I joined this form and sushubh advised me to go for bsnl 2250 plan which at that time was very good as it only was available for ncr and hyderabad ( 4 mbps till 175 gb )

BSNL already upgraded speed in 1199/- plan

4mbps till 20GB, after 20GB 2mbps flat 🙂

-- dead tinypic image removed --

Lol degraded my plan from 1091 to that of 2mbps till 1gb. My fup finishes up in the first night on month.. 1gb is nothing now a days. just connect top a win 10 pc and updates will rain your data/