Reliance Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan Offer

How's the 4th month free when you've paid for it? It's 3 months free then your 303 plan kicks in.

408Rs/112days - with unlimited calls and virtually unlimited internet. Is more or less FREE.

If you look at it - its not even 4Rs/day - unlimited calls and 1GB internet.

Getting 320kbps speed in Delhi , voice is working perfectly though.

Getting 320kbps speed in Delhi , voice is working perfectly though.

Getting 200 Kbps or less since a week wherever I go in Mumbai, especially in local trains. Pathetic is not the word. What is the point of giving 1 gb/day data when I cannot use even 100 mb ? I am just waiting for April 15th for free services to end and to give them 1 last chance, thinking speeds will improve, else I am moving back to vodafone.

I used to get around 20Mbps upon launch then it went down all the way to 1Mbps. Now from the past few days I'm getting around 5Mbps.

39W66wE.png

Speeds used to be great in Delhi, 6-7 months earlier. Now both in Delhi and Gurgaon I get crap speeds. Around 100kbps at my work place even with full signal 😛

Ok I'm bit confused - Are people on completely free till 15th Apr or are on Jio Prime? Don't think services will improve if they're on Prime.

But worse if other operators also start following them it could make their service worse too. Seems Airtel is also giving 1Gb / 2Gb offer for 70 days. Might get it to use as a backup connection. Tomorrow seems to be last date for Airtel's earlier offer too.

Edit: am getting 1Gb per day for 70d for 399 and 2Gb per day for 28d for 349 from 121*1#, 1Gb 70d with A2A for 244. Not sure if there is some day/night in this too.

Last edited:
It all depends on usage. If Data is your priority then go with Airtel, if Voice then stick with Jio. I am really happy with the Voice clarity that i get with Jio. I hardly use around 500mb data per month on mobile so whatever speeds i get, i am really not concerned. For data, i have the Airtel 4g router and i happily get anywhere b/w 30-60mbps on that.

Guys need some advice. I have a jio sim that I never recharged till now. I want to avail the DDD Offer but MyJio app shows I am already a Prime Member and offers me to recharge for only Rs.309. Ideally it should charge me for prime too. How is that possible ? Has jio made me a prime customer on its own ?

I tried through jio.com, jio money app as well as myjio. Everywhere it asks me to recharge only for Rs.309. Confused if I should go ahead with the recharge ?

@v1p3r that's what my confusion is. I never paid for prime membership but it is showing me as prime member in app. And it's giving me the option to recharge for just 309.

Should I proceed ? My fear is that they should not deny me the offer at a later date. Cc lines are choked up.