• Replies Replies 3,492
  • Views Views 549,918

Last edited by a moderator:

Source

this has arrived on my account.

GXu6grZ.png

Now on Twitter: 140 characters for your replies | Twitter Blogs

With this change, weā€™ve simplified conversations in a few ways:

Who you are replying to will appear above the Tweet text rather than within the Tweet text itself, so you have more characters to have conversations.
You can tap on ā€œReplying toā€¦ā€ to easily see and control whoā€™s part of your conversation.
When reading a conversation, youā€™ll actually see what people are saying, rather than seeing lots of @usernames at the start of a Tweet.

9WzZ1AT.png

i am kind of confused. i do remember the instance where he claimed tax break on the basis of being a farmer. is this in reference to that?
amitabh bachchan is heavily involved in public service ads for swachh bharat and i am guessing pay tax on time types?
maybe these ads are something he does for evading taxes in the past and is doing to avoid punishment?

Source

this guy is a citizen of delhi. wants accountability for tax paid to the central government from delhi government.

Introducing Twitter Lite | Twitter Blogs

Today, we are rolling out Twitter Lite, a new mobile web experience which minimizes data usage, loads quickly on slower connections, is resilient on unreliable mobile networks, and takes up less than 1MB on your device. We also optimized it for speed, with up to 30% faster launch times as well as quicker navigation throughout Twitter. Twitter Lite provides the key features of Twitterā€”your timeline, Tweets, Direct Messages, trends, profiles, media uploads, notifications, and more. With Twitter Lite, we are making Twitter more accessible to millions of peopleā€”all you need is a smartphone or tablet with a browser.

In addition, we have added a data saver mode, which further reduces the amount of mobile data used. In this mode, you will see a preview of images and videos before choosing which ones to fully load. This can reduce your data usage by up to 70%, making it more affordable for you to use Twitter in areas where mobile data is expensive.

Twitter Lite has additional features in Google Chrome and other modern browsers on Android devices. You can now receive a wide range of push notifications, so youā€™ll be alerted to whatā€™s happening on Twitter throughout the day. Twitter Lite also offers offline support, so you will not be interrupted while using Twitter if you temporarily lose your connection. You can also add Twitter Lite to your deviceā€™s home screen, so you can launch Twitter quickly with just one tap.

How we built Twitter Lite | Twitter Blogs

Twitter Lite

Source

x4Jf3ra.png
TNJosB7.jpg