Doodle 4 Google

Sushubh

Administrator
[OP]
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
here are the logos that were apparently made by kids in india. some of them are fantastic.

Doodle 4 Google

some of them are well hard to believe that they were created by kids so young...

1st standard!

Sushubh

Administrator
[OP]
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
Source

It’s time to let the kids take over the Google logo again with our annual Doodle4Google India edition!

To spark off their imagination, this time our theme is “If I could create something for India it would be...”

With an open canvas and no restrictions to their creativity, we are sure the children will come up with ideas which are truly awesome! We have already had kids share some great ideas of flying shoes to combat traffic to robots which will clean the air and water. The winning Doodle will be showcased on the Google India homepage on Children's Day - November,14 this year.

IBF

Insane Member
Sep 21, 2016
Source

Nine years in, the U.S. Doodle 4 Google Contest draws thousands of creative submissions from talented young artists across the country. Roughly 140,000 participants answered this year's prompt, "What I see for the future." Some imagined a future with modernized homes, others dreamed of a planet without endangered animals, while some saw a compassionate world built around communal harmony.

Five incredibly talented national finalists spent the day at Google HQ in Mountain View, California. Of those five masterpieces, Connecticut 10th grader Sarah Harrison's Doodle, "A Peaceful Future" was chosen as the national winner!

Sarah says, “My future is a world where we can all learn to love each other despite our religion, gender, race, ethnicity, or sexuality. I dream of a future where everyone is safe and accepted wherever they go, whoever they are.”

Thank you to all those who submitted and to our finalists for sharing your creativity and imagination with us. And a heartfelt congratulations to our national winner, Sarah Harrison!
Doodle 4 Google 2017 - US Winner