Reliance Jio Summer Surprise Offer

For those who are not sure if they'll get summer surprise offer,you get a confirmation right after payment saying the offer will start from April 16th.You don't really have to wait for the SMS.

I wont get such message because I wud pay via Paytm. You probably got message becasue u recharged directly via JIO

Offer is valid for Paytm too right? For 402Rs recharge? (its mentioned so on Paytm page)

Last edited:
After paying with Paytm,weren't you redirected to Jio's site ? I was and i saw that the offer will start from April 16th.

After paying with Paytm,weren't you redirected to Jio's site ? I was and i saw that the offer will start from April 16th.

I am planning to pay via Paytm website because it gives 30Rs off.

Paytm does not take u to operator page if paid via their website.

Guys will jio prime be valid if i recharge after 31 march? Yesterday i recharged jio prime (99) + 303, but the 303 plan shows NON PRIME MRP 303 with just 2.50gb for 28days. Is anyone have the same issue?

Just recharged for 402Rs on one number via Paytm

Now JIO app shows that number as Prime number (active till 31st March 2018)

And also showing Prime 303 as queued plan

But nowhere it mentions about Summer surprise.

How to make sure that I am eligible for summer surprise?

I am planning to pay via Paytm website because it gives 30Rs off.

Paytm does not take u to operator page if paid via their website.
You should have use PhonePe (150 cashback in bank account on 300 and above) or Jiomoney (Rs 50 cashback four times each user).

Don't worry you will get message at later date, All prime subscribers with 303 and above are eligible as per official announcement . My jio is very unreliable you will get update through myjio in a week or so.

I have 3 JIO numbers.

Of which I recharged 2 with 402Rs (Yep Ambani wins getting 804Rs from me! But offer saves me 700-800Rs so I win too)

For both numbers

In JIO app - its showing Prime member but its also asking me to recharge with 303Rs.

But when I login on website jio.com

There its showing me "summer surprise" in summary.

For 1 remaining number on website - its asking me to recharge with 402 to get "summer surprise"

So if website is to be believed - I am already on summer surprise for those 2 numbers

@amish Talking about this summer surprise? My JIO still asking me to subscribe to Prime and recharge with 303 or higher, seems like they throw common notification to all users.
epd9pAO.png

@Saurabh Srivastava in my case its not showing "recharge" for 2 numbers where I have paid 402Rs. Like this: (image name is prime-plan-customer.png)

prime-plan-customer.png

But only one where I havent done any recharge. It looks like this:

(image name is nonprime-customer.png)

nonprime-customer.png

Last edited:
Mine also asking to recharge even though I've already recharged it. But I think it will be sorted soon enough.